Spanish Classes (classes only / without homestay)
If you prefer to have Spanish Classes only to stay elsewhere, the following rates apply. Spanish Classes are ONE ON ONE system.
|-||Prices for Classes in Case of No-Homestay|
|-||$ 125 one week 4 hours. 8 to 12.|
|-||$ 145 one week 5 hours 8 to 1pm.|
|-||$ 175 one week 6 hours 8 to 12 and 2 to 4pm.|
|-||$ 105 one week 4 hours 5 days 1pm to 5pm.|
|-||$ 205 one week 4 hours 5 days 2 students with one teacher. 8 am to 12 pm.|
|-||$ 185 one week, 4 hours, 5 days, 2 students one teacher. 1pm to 5pm|
HOLIDAY DATES AT THE SCHOOL
The school is closed on the following days :
- December 25th Christmas day
- January 1st New Year's Holiday
- Viernes Santo Las friday on Easter Week.
- November 1st Día de Todos Los Santos in GuatemalaPlease note that no classes or activities take place on these dates. Also note that no meals will be served at the family homestay on these dates.
Please payment methods apply for in-person classes in Antigua Guatemala only.
Payments for Spanish classes, homestay and transportation should be:
- You can pay with Guatemalan Quetzals (Guatemalan currency).
- Visa credit card (please add 15% for credit card tax & bank fees, but you can avoid the 15% if you go to ATM machine to exchange money to quetzales and pay cash).
- Or you can also pay using USD American Dollars, please bring bills of 50 and/or 100.
Please make the payment in the first when you classes begin and/or first day of each week, as we pay teachers and homestay during the week and not at the end.
NOTE: If you do less than one week classes or homestay, the price per day or per hour is diferent. It is more expensive.
If you wish to make your reservation, please wirte us a e-mail with your request, you dont need to fill out a contact form if you dont want to, please include your name, e-mail, emergency contact info.
Transportation ( one way )
$ 40 per person for private, safe and direct transportation from Guatemalan Airport to Antigua (one shuttle, one way). $ 50 for 2 students (one shuttle, one way). $ 25 per person if there are more than 2 students (one shuttle, one way). You could also arrange transportation by yourself to take UBERS, taxis, collective shuttles, or public busses.